Or for any RAOB site worldwide...
Manually enter a four letter station identifier or 5-digit WMO number, select type product, year, month, day and time for the diagram/data, whether you want lifted parcel temperatures plotted or not, size of diagram, and the type of page.
- Data for North American sites go back to June 1957 and many can also be accessed through the map above.
- Worldwide RAOB site data go back to January 1999 and you need to use the lower portion and enter a site 4-letter ID or 5-digit WMO number.
- Some North American site IDs have changed over time (since 1957) and using the WMO number may be the best choice to access that site's data.
- For more recent sounding diagrams, go here.
- For archived CONUS raw sounding data and additional options, go here.
- Check a map or this table for possible station identifiers for more recent years.
- For earlier years, check this site and enter the idesired date/time and region information and select "RAOB IDs" as the variable to plot. This will produce a map of available station IDs for that specific date and time.